Attorney at law, Anne Mie LUND provides specialist consultancy to both companies, financial institutions and private individuals on Danish-French legal matters. We emphasize the importance of maintaining a presence in an international context in order to be able to offer the best possible legal advice across national frontiers with an understanding of both linguistic and cultural differences.
Anne Mie Lund, member of the Danish Bar Association, has previously operated a practice in France for a number of years, and she is appointed legal counsel to the Embassy of France in Denmark. She has un extensive experience of advising both Danish/Scandinavian clients on French legal matters and French clients on Danish legal matters.
Anne Mie Lunds consultancy includes the following key points:
- Creation and operation of French companies in Denmark
- International contract law
- Employment law
- Commercial agent and sole distributor agreements
- Arbitration and hearing of legal proceedings
- Bankruptcy proceedings and debt recovery in Denmark
- Civil and commercial mediation
In addition, we are represented in LEGAL 500 and the Danish-French Chamber of Commerce.