German and French Attorney at law Nils Holger BAYER provides legal advice to both companies and private individuals on German, French and European legal matters within an international context.
Although his principal place of work is BERLIN, he travels regularly to France for court hearings or negotiations with French opponents, in order to defend the legal interests of German companies in commercial and labor law matters. He is a member of the BERLIN and the PARIS Bar as qualified German Rechtsanwalt and French Avocat. He also advises French clients in German law and litigates before all local, regional and federal German courts except the BGH.
Nils Holger Bayer’s consultancy includes the following key points:
- Establishment of companies in France and Germany for German and French clients
- German, French, European and international contract law
- German and French employment law
- German and French commercial law and agency and distribution agreements
- Civil, commercial and labor procedures in Germany and France
- Selected fields of German-French family and inheritance law
In addition, Nils H. Bayer is a member of the German speaking international lawyers’ network ADVOLEX.